Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Book Bouncer Exclusive: The Hunger Games Book Covers

EXCLUSIVE: The Hunger Games - How many covers?

Whenever I go to bookstores, I see so many covers for the same book. And then I wonder: Which one do I want to buy? And so, instead of doing an author summary on Suzanne Collins in this post, I decided to just help any viewer who wanted to decide which cover they wanted of a certain book (in this case, The Hunger Games trilogy). This way, they could simply view all the editions' covers here. Here are the various versions of The Hunger Games that are on sale. And those covers... They are just breathtaking!


Top 3: The original covers when the books were first published
Bottom 3: The version with recently updated new covers



Top 3: Classic/Adult Editions
Bottom 3: Versions with the movie adaptation as the covers

The Paperback Foil Edition



Updated Version (Luminescent Colours)


Fan Art

I wish the fan art covers were real. They're too brilliant.



I know this was a short post, but I wanted to do something slightly different from the usual reviews I've done. So when the wide range of covers piqued my interest, I was like: "Why not?"

No comments:

Post a Comment